• Welcome To Our Web Site...

  • We Will Help You Qualify For Your First Home Loan...

  • Refinance Into a Low Fixed Rate...

  • Safely Draw Equity From Your Home With a Reverse Mortgage...

  • Whatever your funding needs. We can help. Get Started.

    Apply Online Today...

Welcome to Foundation Mortgage

Find out how low your rate can be and lock it in today! Get award-winning customer service, and close your loan faster than with most lenders.  Foundation Mortgage offers a full range of Florida loan programs. As a Florida mortgage company in Florida we offer Conventional Loans, FHA, VA, FHA Streamline, 203K, DU Refi Plus, Homepath, Condos, USDA and Jumbo Loans if you are looking for a leading Florida mortgage company with the Lowest mortgage rates in Florida then you have found the right place.

Our mission is to give you the best Florida mortgage options out there. Our trained Florida mortgage staff will give you best service and the lowest Florida mortgage rates and programs guarantee.

We pride ourselves on offering our clients the lowest closing cost on their Florida mortgage loan. Give Foundation 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%.  
W e have been  Mortgage Experts since 1998.  We specialize in mortgages for Florida Condos which most mortgage companies in Florida won't offer.

  


Calculate Monthly Payment*

term rate apr payment
30 Yr Fxd 3.375% 3.619%
15 Yr Fxd 2.75% 3.107%
5 Yr ARM 2.75% 3.719%
Loan Amount calculate


*=This is only an estimate, provided for illustrative purposes only. Actual rates and payments may vary. It does not constitute a quote.

Latest News

Parliament must be fully informed on Brexit strategy - opposition leader

Newly re-elected opposition Labour Party leader, Jeremy Corbyn, speaks during Labour's women's conference on the eve of the Labour Party annual conference, in LiverpoolBritain's parliament must be kept fully informed about the government's strategy for leaving the European Union, Jeremy Corbyn, leader of the main opposition Labour Party, said on Sunday. Prime Minister Theresa May has said parliament would play a role in Britain's exit from the EU but that she will be leading the negotiations and will make the final decision on what deal the country gets. Asked by the BBC's Andrew Marr whether that was democratic, Corbyn said: "I don't think it's democratic and I don't think it's sustainable at all." "This is a huge political issue, it's the most significant economic issue facing Britain in my or your lifetime and I think at the very least parliament should be fully informed." He said Labour had set up a Brexit team to demand information from the government and also get involved in talks.


"Richard Malman a true professional....He took the time to make sure we made a personal connection. He did everything he could to talk me off the ledge when the lender asked what I thought (still think!) were entirely irrational, waste of time, documentation requests. He made me feel that my getting a mortgage  was almost as important to him as it was to me.  He guided me to avoid common pitfalls that would delay lender decisions and also found me the best rate.  Richard has a wonderful, self-deprecating sense of humor and could turn my intense frustration with the process, into a joke that even I could laugh at. Getting a mortgage is not a pleasant experience, even with great credit and income. Richard made the experience as good as it could be."


Susan Shapiro


"I was worried that I wouldn't be able to qualify for a loan. I spoke with Richard and they told me to apply on their site. The next day they not only qualified me but had me locked into a great rate."

Larry Benson


 

“Richard is a very knowledgeable Mortgage Broker who will go the extra mile for the client. I have worked with Richard and he is a tireless individual and a man you can trust to get the job done.”June 17, 2009

Ed Cairo
 

“I have known Richard Malman for several years. He is an honest and fair mortgage broker who does right by his clients. Richard knows his industry, is very personable and gives great services and competitive rates. He's terrific. I personally would use him and highly recommend him.”June 17, 2009


 Colleen Kendel